Mastering Go Web Services
(оценок < 5)
This book will take you through the most important aspects of designing, building, and deploying a web service utilizing idiomatic REST practices with a focus on speed, security, and flexibility. You will begin by building your first API in Go using the HTTP package. You will look at designing and building your application including popular design structures like Model-View-Controller. You will also understand methods for deploying code to staging and development. Finally, you will see how the security features in Go can be used for protection against SQL injection, and sensitive data compromise.
By the end of this book, you will have achieved a high level of proficiency in building and deploying web services and web APIs with Go.
What You Will Learn:
- Familiarize yourself with RESTful practices and apply them in Go;
- Acquaint yourself with the best practices for API design such as URL routing and HTTP response methods;
- Utilize useful middleware and frameworks to augment applications otherwise relying on pure Go;
- Understand the basic and complex authentication models for APIs;
- Deploy your code to staging and development environments;
- Look at ways to make your Go web services as speedy and thrifty as possible;
- Secure your web services;
- Ingest your own API and make it appealing to other developers.
Effectively deploy and integrate Go web services with applications in the real world.
Familiarize yourself with RESTful practices and apply them in Go.
A comprehensive tutorial with lots of tips and tricks to program and develop web services in Go.
Who This Book Is For:
If you are a web programmer with experience in developing web services and have a rudimentary knowledge of using Go, then this is the book for you. Basic knowledge of Go as well as knowledge of relational databases and non-relational NoSQL datastores is assumed. Some basic concurrency knowledge is also required.